Lan Ha Bay day tour and Halong Bay day trip with a peaceful and unhurried cruise, relaxing on the sun lounger or on the white sand beach, exploring the lush green island on kayak is a unique way to indulge yourself in luxury and natural beauty.
Highlight in Lan Ha Bay day tour
- Unique tour design with selective destinations to bring guests to lesser-known idyll spots but no less stunning than anywhere in the region.
- Extended time stay on the cruise (considerably longer than typical cruise day-tour).
- Explore the dreamy seascape on kayak.
Itinerary one day in Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay
Hotel pick-up at Cat Ba Express Office – No.224, 1/4 Street (1st floor of Sea View hotel). Transfer by bus to Bèo dock.
– Board on a cruise, travel through Cai Beo – the biggest ancient floating village in Vietnam, pass Monkey island (no stop at Monkey island since we want to maximize your travel time for less crowded spots and more gorgeous sceneries) to get to the heart of Ha Lan Bay with dramatic scenery.
– Visit Di san floating house and see the Giant lucky fish, then the cruise glides through the fjords to Dau Be island and drops anchor, allows guests to explore the region by kayak. In case the tide is too high, you will cruise through Cua Van floating village, pass Rang Dua island, Frog island, etc. and go kayak in Dark & Bright Cave.
– Have lunch with seafood cooked in Vietnamese traditional way while the cruise keeps traveling slowly.
– Jump from the ship to hit the water or go swimming in Ba Trai Dao beach or just simply enjoy the splendor of the island from a deck chair.
– Glide back to the mainland, which provides passengers a good view of the azure blue sea with craggy peaks dotted with foliage
– Drop-off at your hotel
Timetable Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay one day
|8:00||Board on cruise|
|9:30||Visit floating village – national heritage
See giant lucky fish
Go swimming and relax
|14:30||Cruise to mainland|