Serenity Cruises Hight light
- Longest route (among typical cruise 2 day 1 night tours in the bays).
- Creative and unique itinerary designed by Serenity Cruises specialists and geographers based in Halong – Lan Ha Bay areas
- Only 2.5 hours bus transfer from Hanoi through the newest highway (instead of 5 hours as normal tour).
- Free transfer round-trip bus Hanoi – Ha Long for direct booking with Us.
- Cutting-edge technologies in cruise construction, all cabin is connected to nature with private balconies.
- Professional and enthusiastic team.
Serenity Cruises itinerary
DAY 1 | HANOI – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
8:20 – 8:45 | Pick-up time
For those who book our transfer service will be collected from hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter. Instead of spending 4 hours on the traditional road to Ha Long city, we will shortly arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf by express way after 2,5 hours driving.
11:30 – 12:00: Arrive in Tuan Chau Wharf – transfer by small boat to Serenity Cruises
She anchors far from crowded and touristy areas in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets.
12:15 – 12:30 | Embark on Serenity Cruises
Warmly welcome to Serenity Cruises! While enjoying welcome drink, our cruise manager will deliver cruise briefing and safety introduction. After that you will check in your cabin
13:00 | Enjoy fabulous lunch
Fabulous lunch is served while Serenity Cruises starts her sails into magnificent Lan Ha Bay – an extension of Ha Long Wonder which is much quieter and less touristy. She will pass famous Finger Islet, Frog Islet and thousands of uniquely shaped limestone towers and islands.
15:00 | Explore Lan Ha – Ha Long bay, hit the green emerald water for kayaking or swimming (if the weather permits)
Option 1: Serenity Cruises reaches Dau Be Island, one of the most beautiful islands located in the South East of Halong bay. It is time to discover Halong bay yourselves with your travel buddy on sharing kayak. Go explore the beauty of nature in hidden lagoon with lots of stalactites hanging down from the cave ceiling. This activity might depend on the tide level of the bay. In case the tide level is too high or too low, we will do kayaking in Dark Cave, Bright Cave area. There is a stop for those who wish to swim and go snorkeling in the lush green water.
Option 2: In the days of too high tide (usually seasonal), Serenity Cruises will take you to visit the giant fish and the floating village. We will do kayaking in the water body that embraces one of the most beautiful floating villages of the bay. While kayaking, you will have opportunities to learn more about another typical value of the region: the daily life of local fishermen. You will also have a brief look at the geology of the karst mountains that beautify the surroundings.
Our cruise manager/tour guide will inform you which option we will follow based on their experience and weather conditions.
17:00 | Cooking demonstration
Back to Serenity Cruises and relax on cruise. Enjoy our Happy Hour Deal in all bars on cruise. On board, you may join a traditional cooking class presented by our crew. Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight
19:00 | Savor deluxe Dinner Set Menu
After the incredible dinner, take your leisure time to chat at the bar, watching movies in the restaurant, enjoy Spa treatment.You will stay overnight on cruise.
DAY 2 | LAN HA BAY – VIET HAI CAT BA – HANOI
6:00 | Sunrise Tai-chi/Yoga session sundeck
Be an early bird for photo hunt and join our Tai-chi session on the sundeck to refresh your body and mind.
6:30 | Have light breakfast
Serenity Cruises continues her sail to Cat Ba Island, passing amazing karst towers. Tea, coffee and a light breakfast is served with fresh air and peaceful surroundings.
7:15 | Visit Viet Hai village
Our crew will take you to Viet Hai, a small village located in the midst of jungles, covered by high mountains range of Cat Ba National Park. Spending around 30 minutes for biking along, you will feel the peaceful atmosphere, charming scenery of a typical village in the North of Vietnam.
9:15 | Return to Serenity Cruises
You will have some time for fresh relax on the cruise then spend a few minutes to settle your bill and check out from 9.15-10.00 am
10:00 | Taste delightful lunch
During the time well prepared lunch is served, Serenity Cruises slowly navigates emerald water and thousands of karst mountains towards the Harbour.
12:15 – 12:45 | Disembark Serenity Cruises and farewell the crew
13:00 – 13:15 | Travel back to Hanoi by bus
Bus transfer service from Halong to Hanoi is available for booking in advance.
15:30 | Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, end of unforgettable trip
- Free round-trip bus ticket Hanoi – Ha Long for direct booking with Us.
- Fully furnished cabin with private Ocean View Balcony.
- English speaking guide onboard.
- All meals onboard mentioned (02 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast).
- Complimentary 2 bottled water in each Cabin.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Cooking class, Taichi.
- Kayak (2 people share a kayak).
- Limousine/private transfer Hanoi <-> Ha Long (upon request).
- Spa, Massage, Beverages, Personal expenses.
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New year.
- Tips for guide/driver/crew & All other services and items not mentioned specifically above